AIM
rhyhart23

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Hey man not really sure why this is "Under Judgement" because this really has a lot of deep emotional story in it. I've seen better animation and artwork but for only your fourth submission this is really good. I'm giving this a 4 for a good story in my opinion and decent animation. There's always room to improve though. Glad to have watched this and I hope you have more coming in the future!

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

I thought it was awesome

I think overall It was a great concept. I have to disagree with cheesecakemadness though because I love the way you took the animation and made it your own. Honestly I get tired of seeing the same old thing over and over which I liked. I also thought the music choice was perfect as well. The only thing I didn't like is that the clown in madness mode looked a bit off. I still thought it was great though. Good job and keep up the great work!

Clyde and Chloe Clyde and Chloe

haha

I thought it was very cute and amusing. The sound effects really added to those qualities as well. There are a couple things that need some work though. I think that the graphics of the animation could improve. I mean as cute as it was it never hurts to add more detail into the environment and the blobs Just give it some more practice and keep making more flashes and I'm sure you will gain a whole lot more experience and get a lot better. Keep up the good work!!!

The Traumatized Assassin The Traumatized Assassin

its not bad

It's really not bad at all for your first flash. There are several things you could improve on; art, story and such. It was quite amusing though that an assassin went through therapy. I have to say it is way better then a lot of things that come in through this site. So just keep on working at it and I'm sure you will get a whole lot better in the future. Keep it up!!!

Naruto Gif Hentai Gallery Naruto Gif Hentai Gallery

ehhh

I'll give you a 2 for actually trying and putting a menu screen together that wasnt half bad. I don't understand the useless comments in your author comments box though. If you complain and dis newgrounds why are you submitting here. Maybe for the attention you lack elsewhere I don't know. Anyway keep trying to improve.

Hulalaoo responds:

I VOTE 0 IN ALL YOUR MUSICS, AND I GO OT VOTE 0 IN ALL YOUR MUSICEVERY DAY

Super Smash Super Smash

Simply Amazing

This is one of the greatest flashes I have seen in a while. The animation is very smooth, and I love how you portrayed Mario, Luigi, and Toad to modern times. I think you did a great job on "modernizing" them and making them still look similar to the original. I think it would be great if you did this style with maybe Link, Zelda, and Gannon, or even others that would go along great with each other. Overall this is an outstanding flash and I would love to see more of the same concept from you. Good Job and keep up the Great Work!!!

Danny's Story Danny's Story

I liked it but...

I liked where you were going with this flash, a very sad story about a lonely star with beautiful music in the background. After about a minute of sitting the the silhouettes walking around with nothing happening I got bored with it and didnt watch the rest. I recommend shortening that up a bit and I would have definitially rated it higher.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Very well done

I thought this was a beautiful flash that was very neatly created. You picked an excellent song choice to go along with it as well. It is also excellently written even if there weren't words or anything. All together very nice submission and keep up the great work!!!

Evangelion: CGD Footage Evangelion: CGD Footage

wow

To be honest this looks like one of those anime's you would wake up early on saturday or even late night to watch. I think this looks great I wish you could have found people to help you. Best of luck on your future animations. This looks fantastic!

Nanashi responds:

That's what I was going for :P

Thank you. I hope to do something worth a damn eventually O_o

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Priceless

I loved it! That little kids face was priceless. Your one of my favorite animators by far. Great job!

chluaid responds: