AIM
rhyhart23

Autumn Odyssey Autumn Odyssey

Sounds Great

I love it man it has a very catchy melody and its just nice to listen to. I'm a sucker for the piano music though. Where did you get such a good soundfont man it sounds great. Please hook me up with that bad boy. Anyways great stuff like always man. Keep it up.

CardboardowI responds:

Im glad you liked it.

However i have no idea what you mean by sound font. I just use garageband if thats what ur asking lol.

Silent hill music box Silent hill music box

Roflcopter

Holy shit dude I listened to this and it made me piss my pants. This is excellent music. Great job on this beautiful piece of artwork.

troyapollo responds:

lol thank you

Ng Rap Battle Guzzi Vs (icon) Ng Rap Battle Guzzi Vs (icon)

haha nice shit

I've never listened to one of these battles but I checked out both submissions and thought you kicked ass. Some of the lines in there were badass. Great Job man I hope you win!

THEICONICICON responds:

thanks i appreciate it dude

mad world instrumental cover mad world instrumental cover

Love It!

Hey man I love Mad World and this is a very subtle remix you have here. Keep up the amazing work, and when you get a chance check out some of my stuff.

[AMP] See You Smile [AMP] See You Smile

wow

this is probably one of the best songs I have heard on newgrounds. It reminds me so much of bass hunter. Great job and keep up the good works!

AMP responds:

I wasn't trying to go for a Basshunter sound but glad you liked it :)

Echoes of battle Echoes of battle

This is great

I really like this loop., at first I wasn't sure how the piano was going to sound with the drums but this is really good. The melody is great and its a very epic song. When I listen to it it feels like its telling me a story. I have to say the loop point isn't great but thats because of Newgrounds and it's not your fault. Anyways I give you a 10, 5, and a fav. Great job and keep up the great work!!!

Solar Step Solar Step

sounds good

I like the beat to his it's a very catchy melody. Like logic said though the drums are a little quite, maybe add some more oomph to them. I would have to say my favorite parts in this song would definitely be 1:15 when the synth comes in and then 1:33 when the saw comes in. Like I said the melody is very nice and I like how you vary it up but it doesn't stray off. Good job and keep up the great work!!!

CardboardowI responds:

It's pretty difficult for me to amplify the drums without causing ugly distortion. I should proly figure out how to do that though.

Thanks for the review.

[Assios] - The Office Remix [Assios] - The Office Remix

It's pretty good

I always did love the office theme song. I have to say though this one is quite better even though I haven't heard any other remixs of it. Great job and keep up the great work!!!

Assios responds:

Wow, thanks!

Recolonization Recolonization

I like it

I like the song you made here but I feel like the first parts should be a bit louder. I know you built it up into that intense part which I like but maybe a little bit louder. I do like the part that comes in though at a minute in. I just makes me feel like I'm in space just floating around. It also reminds me of a game called Mischief Makers for the N64. I also really like the ending how it just cuts off and seeming floats away. I really dont see anything wrong with it besides the volume at the beginning. If you get a chance take a look at some of my stuff if you would like. Good Job and Keep up the Great Work!!!

cakeofbeef responds:

It's a habit of mine to start a song off on the quiet side, but I prefer to keep it that way because it forces the audience to actually listen instead of just hearing the music. If you listen to the very end of Earth 2.0, you may hear that I used a choir part in the last 10 seconds as a decrescendo. (Although they are completely different sounding in tone :P)
Thanks for the review!

Hero's Destiny Hero's Destiny

Very Good

I really like this song you have made. It's very ambient and I feel like I'm watching a cutscene from a video game like Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem and they are about to go into an epic battle. This is a very clean piece and I like what you've done with it. When you get a chance take a look at some of my stuff if you would like. Good Job and Keep up the Great Work!!!